Sunday, July 27, 2008

I have no idea

I have no idea where this came from, but it said it in my profile.

Your superpower is that you smell like dandelions whenever someone lies. How will you maintain your secret identity?

I don't even care to maintain my secret identity, this may be the all time most perfect super power for me, ever - way sweeter than mind reading. I want it! Think about it, you would always know when someone lies - and they would know you know, so they could never lie to you. How much easier would this life really be if no one elver lied to you.

Not only that, but you could use your super skills to narrow down suspects in crime investigations and stuff. . . Just ask the guy questions and follow your nose.

The only thing id like to change is that i would rather smell like Daises or Roses - Dandelion is really not a pleasant smell. Also id like a side of being able to fly or travel at the speed of thought or something.

1 comment:

Slopster said...

You don't smell like dandelions. Your more rich mahagoney.